When women feel overwhelmed, we often feel the impulse to retreat to a quiet corner and regroup. That’s exactly what my Make Peace with Yourself retreats offer the space to do.
Twice a year, a small group of women meet — usually in the mountains — for a long weekend of quiet, reflection, a little yoga, great food, and laughter.
We get real — with ourselves, and with one another. Reflection questions and group discussions encourage self-exploration and acceptance.
The next Make Peace with Yourself retreat is approaching! This fall, we’re going to Linville Falls, North Carolina … nestled in the Pisgah National Forest.
Sometimes you’ve gotta go to the end of the Earth, just to turn yourself around.” (Ellis Paul)
What’s included in the retreat?
- Three nights’ accommodation in a spacious, cozy, private home
- All meals from dinner Friday through breakfast Monday
- A one-hour one-on-one coaching session with Liz during the retreat
- A workbook of exercises for self-discovery and jump-starting your inner work, both at and after the retreat
- Bedtime restorative yoga Saturday night
- Spending time with awesome women
- Access to a private Facebook group with others attending before and after the retreat
- Plenty of free time to read, nap, laugh, relax, and let go of your day-to-day worries
What does this house look like, anyhow?
What’s the investment?
- Private bedroom with queen-sized bed: $400 [two available]
Two people can share a private queen bedroom for $250 each
- Bunk room bedroom with queen-sized bed: $300 [two available]
Two people can share this bed for $200 each
- Bunk room bedroom with twin-sized bed: $250 [four available]
Nitty gritty details: A $150 deposit will hold your spot. Beds are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The balance of the cost is due by October 1st. Payments will be billed through PayPal to the email address you provide on the form below.
What if I’m an introvert?
Me too! The bulk of our time on retreat will be unstructured — you can hang out with the others participating, or you’re welcome to retreat to one of the many nooks in the house.